I came across these awesome 3D Popup Postcards while searching through behance, they are sold in five continents and they offer an unlimited range of possible combinations, that are all unique. All of the postcards are made in Italy, and don’t even need to be mailed with an envelope because of their innovative closure device. To find out more head over to the site here.
“The Technical Information
- For a new 3D popup subject the minimum order quantity is 500 pcs.
- To create a new subject we need about 30/40 days after the client’s confirm of the visual proof. Please keep in mind that every postcards is hand folded.
- For the creation and the design of a new subject we need an architectural frontal prospect of the monument or a frontal picture. As we receive all the material (pictures and designs) we’ll send you a detailed price.
- The postcard printing colour is “seppia” (a dark brown) but we can also use any other colours (see picture samples under here) and four colours printing (CMYK) as the sample of the Teatro alla Scala in Milan.
- The weight of each single card is about 14 gr.
- The dimensions of the cards are:
- Simple envelope format – about 11,8 x 16 cm.
- Commercial envelope format – about 11 x 22 cm.”